About Ada’D Publishers
About Ada’D Publishers OÜ is one of the Open-Access Scientific Dental Journal publishers. It is currently publishing open access, online, peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines. We are confident in our vision & in the upcoming days, the numbers will be really amazing. Ada’D Publishers serves the worldwide academic communities and contributes to the progress and application of science with its publication.
Dentistry is a specialty that constantly develops and regenerates itself. Sharing our knowledge is as important as sharing our experiences and abilities. In order to increase the visibility of the researches carried out to improve public oral and dental health, and to present the results to the dental community all over the world, high-quality peer-reviewed international dental journals are needed. For this purpose, The Ada’D Publishers OÜ is established in 2021 (Reg. No: 16197252). The Publisher’s main aim was to encourage high-quality, evidence-based researches that will be published in line with international standards of excellence in dental science. The very first journal of the Ada’D Publishers OÜ was the European Journal of Dentistry (EJD) and the first issue was published in January 2007. Up to date, 15 volumes, 51 issues, and over 1250 articles were published and contributed significantly to the dental research literature.
I would like to thank all my esteemed colleagues, who have set out with us, for their contribution to the establishment and development of the society and the journals.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Necdet ADANIR, DDS, PhD
The purpose of DIS is to develop researches and publications in the field of dentistry for the improvement of public oral health.
- To disseminate distinguished and original scientific researches in the field of dentistry
- To increase the international recognition of the dental journals
- To encourage distinguished editorial board members and referees to take part in journals
- To meet the researchers' need to publish their scientific researches
- To announce all types of dental research activities at local, regional, and global levels
- To create study groups among different specialties of dentistry and to organize workshops, courses, and trainings
Ada’D Publishers OÜ has a vision that aims to play an active role in raising public awareness in the field of dentistry and to maintain and develop its education and research activities at the national and international levels.
- Academic freedom with responsibility
- Respect for diversity