Special Issue “Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges of Dentistry” is published.
Open Access Full-Text: https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/issue/10.1055/s-010-50132
Special Issue Information
Globe is attacked by a virus namely SARS-CoV-2, which devastated the lifestyle of the whole world just in a few months. World Health Organization (WHO) named the disease as COVID-19 and declared it as Public health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). The aim of this special issue is to compile original articles, systematic reviews, metanalyses, editorials, letters to editor, commentaries, perspectives, online global surveys, and review papers related to the impact of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 on dental education, research, and practice.
The special issue will be published in November 2020. But the accepted articles will be published on eFirst basis, fast online publication, and indexed in PubMed, PMC, SCOPUS. The article processing charge for the special issue is 300 USD (Standard APC is 450 USD).
We would like to invite you to submit your articles for this special issue.
The following are the keywords under the scope of this special issue.
- SARS-CoV-2 impact on oral health
- Routes of transmission of COVID-19 in dentistry
- Isolation of SARS-CoV-2 from dental tissues
- Oral manifestations of COVID-19
- How to educate dental community for combating COVID-19
- Dental practice modification
- Psychological aspects related to dental students, general dental practitioners, and consultants
We welcome all specialties of dentistry to take part in the betterment of our community in this pandemic situation.